Sash Window Conservation
Tel: 0504-32164 or 086-2633241
Built in the late 1800's the Catherine McAuley Centre was originally a Famine Hospital, the centre also served the people of Templemore as a primary school and later as a secondary school.
When we inspected this property it was clear that poor preservation work had been carried out on the windows in previous years.
After careful examination of their condition at our workshop we commenced the removal of the rotten sections, scarf jointing in new sections matching the original window profiles.
The majority of the box frames required new box ends and sills, some of which we repaired on site. The remaining box frames were removed and repaired at our workshop.